Reiki Ryoho I, II and Mastery Certification
What you’ll learn
- The student will become a Reiki Therapist at the three levels I, II and Mastery
- Will learn Sacred Geometry
- Will perform Magic with Crystals
- Will be able to Remove Chips and Implants
- Will know Master Mikao Usui’s Original Meditation
- Will know the Chakras and the Energy System
- Will apply Reiki at Distance
The course of Reiki Ryoho contains all modules, including all symbols, the concepts of Original Reiki and at the end of the course, the student will be qualified to be a Reiki therapist.
At Level I, we will have the concept of traditional Reiki, we will see the difference between free symbol and egregor symbol, we will study the first symbol, Chokurei and we will also see the flower of life, which represents cosmic DNA. There is also a class to demystify Reiki and get to know its true essence.
There is a step-by-step video for applying Reiki to a patient and for self-application.
At Level II, we will have the second symbol, the Seiheki, and the third symbol, the Honshazeshonen, and we will also see the basic concepts of Sacred Geometry, working them as free symbols, which, unlike the egregor symbol, do not condition, enslave or steal the therapist’s energy.
The student will learn at this level the application at distance and the use of the powerful crystal mandala.
In the master’s degree, we will see the fourth symbol Daikomyo, and the fifth symbol Raku, as well as learn how to remove chips and implants and limiting programs to liberate us and be complete beings and great therapists.
Students will receive the certification at the end of the course both in theory and in practice and they will always have the support and tutoring from Instructor Karen Prieto.
Who this course is for
- Holistic therapists or people who wish to become therapists
- People who desire self-awareness
10 benefits of Reiki - What is the reiki for?
1. Reduces stress; generates balance and well-being in an integral way.
2. Harmonizes, energizes, stabilizes, relaxes (physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually)
3. Accelerates the body’s natural ability to self-heal (illness, emotions, and pain)
4. It improves the function and physiological performance of cells and organs.
5. Increase mental clarity and concentration to study and/or work.
6. Improve self-esteem.
7. Mentally and emotionally prepares for surgical acts (before and after operations)
8. It is an aid in the treatment to reduce migraines, depression, menstrual pain, and constipation.
9. As well as in eating disorders: bulimia and anorexia.
10. It can be used to heal plants and/or animals.
Throughout our life there are internal blockages that hinder the circulation of energy, so sometimes we feel out of harmony.
When our vital energy (Ki) is strong, we are physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually healthy. When our vital energy is at a very low level, we can become unbalanced or ill in various ways. One of the ways we can replenish our Life Force is by using Reiki.
Reiki is a Holistic technique since it harmonizes and unlocks all the planes of the human being, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It does not harm the body in any way and it does not create addiction or secondary or collateral effects since chemical substances or elements foreign to the body are not used, but only the life energy that is present in every living being.
To access Reiki it is not necessary to be sick, anyone who feels that “there is something else” and does not know what, and does not find much meaning in the things they do in their daily life, can find their reason for being and be in this life through Reiki.
Through this method, we make our body become healthier, thinking becomes calmer and we increase the joy of living.