- They love freedom and can make great efforts to maintain their freedom
- They enjoy traveling and some will choose a purposefully nomadic lifestyle, whether on foot, by bike, by boat or by plane
- They may be inclined to travel or wander as a method of spiritual expansion
- They don’t like to make commitments or feel compelled to do something
- They are not punctual and may be late
- They are very protective of their emotional limits
- Can detect emotional manipulation and can’t stand feeling guilty
- Really dislike when they are treated unfairly
- They need freedom in the expression of their true self
Of all the star seeds, they have a harder time understanding why humans need to pay to live on a planet they were born to.
Because of their eternal, freedom-loving nature, Andromedan star seeds are a strong driving force behind evolution and social revolution.
Andromedans are often labeled as scaly or unreliable because they have a hard time adapting to life in Western societies where time is tightly monitored. Andromedans do not like to be monitored at all and may have difficulty with the relative lack of privacy we all currently experience on Earth. When an andromedan seems to have no control over their life, there is a tendency to flee to maintain autonomy. When Andromedan starseeds feel that their parents are controlling too much, it can result in strangeness or, if they feel too controlled by the government or society, they may choose to live outside the network.
Andromedan stellar seeds tend to work in areas that focus on empowering and giving back control to individuals. They work to promote food security, sustainable alternative construction, off-grid living, alternative energy sources, creative freelancing, artists, teachers, spiritualists, and other occupations working to restore freedom to humanity. They can also engage in activism for social change, privacy and against imperialism, classism, racism and colonialism.