To the science 3% of our DNA is known and 97% of our DNA is unknown.
It was proven that the DNA generates an electric field and works like a motor, for this reason, it is sensitive to magnetic influences, functioning the same as an electric circuit.
For this reason, we can also do an internal work through the influences of the planets of our solar system, because they also have their own electromagnetic field.
For example, we clearly have the influence of the moon, which can influence the tides, the woman’s cycles or moods, but the rest of the planets also influence us.
We are like a microcosm, in identical replication of the macrocosm, so we can understand what happens in our life, understanding the celestial map.
It should be noted that the planets do not condition us, nor force us to anything. The astral map is just an x-ray to analyze and if there is any imbalance in life, diagnose and find the solution.
The scientists in the 50s, studied the DNA and concluded that the DNA is not reprogrammable and claimed that our DNA definitely dictates our personality.
But throughout the investigations, psychiatrists realized that this explanation did not fit, because they studied patients with multiple personalities and realized that having just one genetic code in the body, the patient could present completely different personalities.
The DNA moves by energies, by waves and can be modified depending on the mental state of the person.
To end this series of articles for the study of the ways to activate starseed DNA, we will see a brief mention about the planets of the celestial map and their correspondence with each chakra.
However, we will need the help of an experienced astrologer to help us interpret our natal chart.
Earth, how our consciousness personifies and manifests.
Zeres, transcendence of corporeal reality, filial paternal relationships.
Eride, in mention of the Roman goddess sister of Mars, the goddess of discord, also refers to emulation, fears and ego.
Saturn, maturity and rules.
Moon, how we feel.
Solar plexus chakra
Splenic chakra (spleen chakra as part of the solar plexus): Mars, how we act.
Middle heart chakra
Venus, how we interact emotionally.
Upper heart chakra
Quiron, the wound that we should heal.
Mercury, how we think or communicate.
Black moon, Lilith, the hidden potentialities.
Third eye chakra
Jupiter, how we expand consciousness, how we shine in the world.
Uranus, the structure breaker.
Neptune, how we connect spiritually, zone of chaos, of the unknown.
Pluto, transmutation and power.
Our 12 strands of DNA were active at source and our biggest challenge is to activate them to reconnect this memory.
While we do not wake up, we will be very limited in this matrix of duality or samsara (repeated cycles of births and deaths with lives of much suffering).
Another way to work and activate the chakras is through invoking the power of the goddesses.
The energy of the goddess is something ancient, wise and powerful. It transcends time and is eternal. It is all knowledge and therefore gives you a deeper understanding of your chakras.
Since the goddess energy is powerful, you may not feel it on your first attempt when using it.
The left side of our body is feminine in polarity and is governed by the right hemisphere of our brain. Yoga says that the creative force or energy of the universe is of feminine polarity. This power is called Shakti.
The power of the goddess is infinite and through her we can deal with our internal and external demons such as depression, bad luck, negative energies, lack of love, guilt, shame and anything else that prevents us from living a full life.
14 symptoms that show that you have awakened the power of the goddess
- You feel the urge to tell the truth, you cannot bear false information.
- Feeling of turmoil within you because of the injustices that other people in the world experience.
- You experience many emotional dreams, vivid.
- You have dreams of fire, water, elemental and spiritual beings.
- You encounter circumstances that leave you with a certain degree of uncertainty.
- There is an increase in creative and sexual energy.
- You want to have more moments with yourself in silence to listen to your inner voice.
- You feel a rush of joy about the things you do and the things you have in your life.
- You feel your heart rate racing when you hear the word goddess.
- You do not share the stereotypes of feminine beauty of society that demand certain physical characteristics.
- You firmly believe that you have a purpose on earth.
- You feel like you have to be closer to nature.
- You believe in magic and in the power of the universe.
- Increase in your creative potential where you start to see ideas in places you have never thought of before.
Correspondence between the seven main chakras and 7 goddesses:
- Root chakra (Muladhara) – Kali Ma
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana) – Freya
- Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura) – Boadicea
- Heart Chakra (Anahata) – Gaia
- Laryngeal Chakra (Vishuddha) – Diana
- Front Chakra (Ajna) – Isis
- Crown Chakra (Sahaswara) – Ceres